- Pre-approval from a participating lender is required to purchase an LCHT home. Pre-approval still requires a good credit score and two years of stable income and bill payment history.
- Prospective buyers receive a conventional fixed interest rate, cialis buy purchase with a 30-year non-predatory loan. Often buyers can avoid additional PMI due to the amount of program subsidy.
- Affordable Down Payment Requirements: Five percent (5%) of the buyers’ income but no less than $500. A gift is acceptable for cash requirements exceeding $500.
- If you are a first time homebuyer, viagra nurse the LCHT program will cover closing costs up to $3, here 000.
- Maximum Cash Values for persons younger than 62 are $5,000 + $2,500 for each additional family member. For persons older than 62 there is a maximum of $12,500 each.
The lender will look at 30% – 42% of the monthly gross for all adults in the family. This ratio depends on your credit score, your income and the loan amount compared to the house’s value.