Attend a free homebuyer workshop! Learn about:
- Steps to buying a home
- What lenders want to see for pre-approval
- What’s involved in a home inspection
- Types of mortgage loans available
- Tips for home maintenance
- Tenants to Homeowners Home Purchase Program
- Lawrence Habitat for Humanity Programs
Workshops are presented by Tenants to Homeowners, Lawrence Douglas County Housing Authority, and Lawrence Habitat for Humanity.
Thanks goes to US Bank for their ongoing support.
Attending a workshop is a requirement of our Home Purchase Program, a workshop certificate will be issued upon completion of workshops.
Please use the form below to RSVP for your preferred workshop. If the form is not loading in your browser click here to access the form.
Please note that the library does not open until 10am on Saturdays.
Saturday, Jan. 6th, 10am-1pm
Saturday, April 6th, 10am-1pm
Saturday, May 4th, 10am-1pm
Saturday,July 13th, 10am-1pm
Wednesday,Oct. 9th, 10am-1pm