The Lawrence Community Housing Trust builds new homes and rehabilitates old homes, then sells to eligible buyers for approximately $50,000 less than the home’s market appraisal value. In exchange for this subsidy, the buyers agree that if they resell their LCHT home, the price will be affordable to another eligible buyer.
Click here for more information about the Home Purchase Program.
Featured Home for Sale ~ 1713 Atherton Crt ~ $112,500.00
- 3 bed 2 bath ranch with 2 car garage. Market value 156,000 and LCHT sale price $112,500.
- Built new by TTH in 2002 with only two owners.
- Large fenced in back yard on safe cul-de-sac.
- Approx. 1300 sq feet. Great space for a very affordable price!
- Schools – Kennedy Grade School, Liberty Memorial Central and Lawrence High.