What are the eligibility requirements?
- You must attend one Free Home-buyers workshop held by Lawrence Community Housing Trust.
- Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Have a credit score of 680 or higher
- Meet income guidelines at or below 80% of Lawrence median income
- No bankruptcies in the last 2 years
- Good bill pay within the last 2 years
- Must attend one of the 2021 Home-buyers workshops;
- Saturday, January 16
- Saturday, March 6
- Saturday, June 26
- Saturday, September 18
- Homes must be owner-occupied. LCHT does not subsidize landlords.
- You must be able to qualify for a home loan from a LCHT lender. This means you must have stable verifiable income, good credit and a low debt-to-income ratio.
If you have questions about qualifying for a loan, please contact us at 842-5494.
Your total gross family income must not exceed the following 2019-20 income limits.
|Family Size *||80% of Median|
*LCHT measures a family as the number of people who will be living in the house.