Mar 19, 2021 | Uncategorized

The Kansas Emergency Rental Assistance (KERA) program through the Kansas Housing Resources Corporation (KHRC) is live! You can encourage your landlord to apply and you can apply yourself. If that sounds complicated, don’t worry, Gabi Sprague, our Housing Stabilization Collaborative Program Manager, can help you or your landlord through the process!

 You can reach her at gsprague@unitedwaydgco.org or call 785-843-6626, press 7, and then 2 to leave a voicemail message and she will call you back.

You can find more information about the KERA program here: kshousingcorp.org/emergency-rental-assistance, but tenants may be eligible for backpay rent, current rent, and future months’ rent!

Support TTH while you shop online!

Amazon will donate 5% of your entire purchase price to Tenants to Homeowners.

Shop Amazon