Your donation to Tenants to Homeowners does more than support an agency specializing in affordable housing.
When you join the many individuals, foundations, institutions, and local businesses who support TTH, you become a partner and an ally in the development, stewardship, and innovation of equitable and affordable housing for Lawrence and Douglas County.
Your financial support of Tenants to Homeowners provides for the following:
- Transitional housing for survivors of domestic violence.
- Transitional housing for young adults aging out of foster care.
- Rehabilitation of existing rental properties through our innovative ARM program.
- Affordable home repairs for seniors through our Helping Hammer Senior Home Repair program.
- Extremely low down payments for income eligible homebuyers.
- Timely acquisition of land to ensure a future of dispersed affordable housing in our community.
- Local policy initiatives in support of affordable housing.
- New development of permanently affordable single-family homes.
Make your contribution to Tenants to Homeowners today and become a Hero of Affordable Housing!