What are the eligibility requirements?
- You must attend one Free Homebuyers Workshop held by Lawrence Community Housing Trust.
- Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Have a credit score of 680 or higher
- Meet income guidelines at or below 80% of Lawrence median income
- No bankruptcies in the last 2 years
- Good bill pay within the last 2 years
- Must attend one of the 2021 Home-buyers workshops;
- Saturday, September 18
- Homes must be owner-occupied. LCHT does not subsidize landlords.
- You must be able to qualify for a home loan from a LCHT lender. This means you must have stable verifiable income, good credit and a low debt-to-income ratio. “If you are currently struggling to achieve a qualifying credit score, Don’t despair! TTH works with prospective homeowners to improve credit by developing a financial plan that will lead to program qualification. See our Contact page and reach out to Rebecca Buford, TTH Executive Director directly to schedule a credit counseling session.”
If you have questions about qualifying for a loan, please contact us at 842-5494.
Your total gross family income must not exceed the following 2019-20 income limits.
|Family Size *||80% of Median
*LCHT measures a family as the number of people who will be living in the house.